Skip to main content

Topshop Mom Jean Love

Hey everyone!

So on this fine summer's day, I thought I'd share with you my love for my Topshop Mom jeans. I was very skeptical of Mom jeans at first, but after seeing this beautiful floral pair I just had to have them. I bought them a couple of months ago with the intention of wearing them on sunny days when it's just a little too cold for shorts, but a little too hot for thicker skinny jeans. I figured these were perfect summer jeans, hence the ankle grazer style and the not-so-fitted Mom-jean-style leg. The rips at the knees add a bit more edge to the pretty floral pattern whilst keeping my knees nice and cool! Yet I feel the more fitted high-waste of these jeans around my hips makes these jeans a lot more flattering!

I love to wear these jeans with cropped tops (I am absolutely loving the high-neck crop tops they are selling in Miss Selfridge at the moment!), sandals, converse, and adding a pair of funky sunglasses and a cute little belt to finish the look.

Mom Jeans - Topshop £42 
90s Square Top - Miss Selfridge £8
Sandals - Urban Outfitters £30
Sunglasses - TK Maxx £12


I hope you guys are enjoying the sun!

Alex

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to cure that HANGOVER

Hello Everyone! So we've all said 'oh I'm not gonna get that drunk tonight'... then a bottle of wine, 2 trebs and a whole array of bev you can't remember you've drank later, you're on the floor puking your guts out in the smoking area of the club, with your best mate laughing and taking videos of you. Yeah we've all been there, and it only ends up one way; with a throbbing headache the next day, regretting your life decisions, and a corker of a hangover that feels like the END. Do not panic! In this post, I'm gonna share with you my five ways to get you feeling your usual perky self again! Step 1: Have a drink There's nothing better than a cold pint of water when you wake up dehydrated after a night of drinking. When I'm hungover, Lucozade always seems to sort me out (forget the bottles, the cans are wayyy better!). A cup of tea is never a bad shout either hehe. Step 2: Go to the loo for a number 2 Think this goes without saying. ...

Tacky Teddies?

Hey everyone! Is it just me, or has Valentine's Day become some sort of massive hype this year? It's so much more of a bigger thing than it used to be (okay I sound like an old woman right now), but why do we all make such a big deal out of it? I think when you're single, you realise how much lovey dovey shizzle there is everywhere, but it just makes me think; why on earth would you spend so much money on some cheap tacky teddy bear when you could buy a beautiful bag... or dress... or even just a tasty box of chocolates for your girlfriend?! By the way guys, I am not against Valentine's Day whatsoever. I'm all for sending cards and sharing the love... however I will never be a lover of the tacky teddies. Speak soon! Alex x

Pastel Pink Perfection

Hey everyone! So the other week I was scrolling through the Missguided website and found this beauty... What can I say? It's got the faux fur lining, the silky suede fabric, and the pastel pink colour. It had my name written all over it, so of course, I had to buy it. As soon as I opened the package when it arrived, I snuggled myself into the super soft fabric and genuinely felt like a teddy bear. I've already had so many compliments on this beautiful jacket and I've only worn it twice! I can already tell it's going to be my Autumn/Winter staple. I was initially supposed to be looking for a practical coat for Winter, but given the option between practical or pastel? It's a no brainer ;) Let's just hope it doesn't rain! Pink Faux Shearling Coat - Missguided £49.99   Jumper - Topshop Jeans - Zara Skirt - Missguided £9.99 Shoes - Primark £12 Speak soon! Alex x